Jacquard's new YouCAN can be filled with ANY liquid and used over and over again. Looks and feels like a metal spray can!
Fill the can with the medium of your choosing, pressurize with a bike pump or compressor, and spray! When it runs out, start over and do it again!
Great for spraying any liquid - Dye-Na-Flow, Airbrush Colors, Silk Colors, dyes, alum or soda ash solutions, SolarFast, varnishes, alcohol dyes, adhesives, primers, misting water for keeping cool in the summer, watering plants, misting your screen between pulls when screen printing, or even when using household cleaning products! (We don't do windows.)
- Environmentally friendly! No propellants or solvents. No empty can disposal. Continuously reusable.
- Compatible with any male spray tip.
- The Adapt-Air coupling may also be used to rescue leftover material from normal aerosol cans that have lost pressure.
- Provides at least 1 to 1.5 minutes of continuous spraying
Not quite as controlled a spray as an airbrush, but a great option if you're not ready to invest in an expensive airbrush setup.
- Do not exceed 100 PSI of pressure. The recommended pressure is 50-70PSI. This is the pressure that best simulates traditional aerosol cans.
- Do not open while under pressure.
- Do not re-pressurize until all pressure is exhausted from the can. To exhaust pressure, turn can upside and depress until nothing comes out.
- Do not fill more than 1/3 full of liquid (approximately 5oz).
- For ages 12+
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)